Wednesday, December 12, 2007

School

So, I decided to drop out of school. I can't afford to pay nearly 30 thousand a year including interest (thanks salliemae). What I owe already is already a shitload and I'm pretty poor as it is. I know at some point I'll go back to school but it wont be for illustration. In fact I don't even want to go to art school. When I do decide to go back it'll most likely be to study theology or sociology.

Now I know my mom will be pissed but I'm not trying to worry about that right now. I have a lot of drawing to do now so umm yea... later.

2 comments:

Lords of the Harvest said...

dang so i imagine you've been feeling better since this blog, since its been nearly a month since you posted it. but i dropped out of art school later summer of last year. it was costing a lot but mostly i was pissing my time away and not really focusing on what the coursework. so as a result of my slacker attitude i grew to hate school and homework. recently i've been working on my own stuff (slowly) but i've also been working on myself and just recharging my batteries. why should you care? well maybe you dont, but i can relate to your situation. i've seen your work just get a portfolio together and start applying for gigs. you're talented.

Rosemary said...

Interesting to know.