Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Comics, Movies and Dead Hookers

So I did 24 hour comicbook over the weekend. Didn't come close to finishing mostly because I took several breaks. It was pretty fun but after 3am hit I was dead tired. I'm pretty sure there were pictures being taken, once I get my hands on them I'll be sure to post em up.

I also saw 30 Days of Night, on it's opening night. I've never been so bored in my life... absolutely boring! I literally did not react at all to that movie. No laughing, no nothing. I must say it's not what I was expecting.

Then on Sunday, Shannon, Annie and me went to the Boston Con pretty late they were packing shit up but we got to get a look around. Afterwards we went Halloween costume shopping where I decided that instead of being an 80's business woman, I was going to be an incredibly cheap looking dead hooker. Needless to say the things I needed to buy weren't expensive at all. I got a pair of long lashes, an incredibly ugly denim skirt and some blood. I have a wig at home that I'm going to wear with it. I just need some boots but I might just end up wearing sneakers.

Oh! I almost forgot! I totally want a rat for a pet now! Shannon bought a rat to feed to her snake but he wouldn't eat it. The thing was soooo cute! We were gonna just toss the rat but Annie decided to keep it.

1 comment:

Stone said...

That's a pretty lucky rat.